fbpx

HAIR PRP for men

Save your hair from falling, prevent boldness. 

Home » Treatments » Hair PRP (PLATELET RICH PLASMA)

PRP for hair loss and boldness prevention, is a concentrated golden serum of platelets and growth factors extracted from your own blood. Your blood is formed of 55% plasma and 45% blood cells, thus we use more than half of your blood to inject in your scalp to stimulate hair growth.  

The Plasma outbursts with growth factors, proteins, minerals and vitamins. The heathier you are the more quality plasma you can produce. In addition to growth factors, PRP also contains various other components of blood, such as fibrin, which plays a role in blood clotting, and white blood cells, which are involved in the body’s immune response.

These growth factors play a key role in stimulating cell growth and tissue repair, making PRP an attractive option for hair restoration, wound healing, and other medical applications such as dentistry,  orthopaedics, doctors, cosmetic procedures.  

The procedure begins with a blood sample being taken from you, which is then processed to separate the plasma from other blood components. This plasma is then injected into the areas of the scalp where hair loss has occurred. The growth factors in the plasma can help stimulate the hair follicles, promoting hair growth and improving hair density.

PRP hair restoration is typically performed as an outpatient procedure, and require multiple sessions to achieve optimal results. The procedure is generally considered safe, with few side effects and a minimal recovery time. It is important to note, however, that PRP hair restoration may not be effective for all types or stages of hair loss, and results can vary from patient to patient.

It is important to note that the frequency of PRP hair restoration treatments may vary based on factors such as the severity of hair loss, the patient’s age, their overall health, and their individual response to the treatment. Effectiveness of these treatments can also vary depending on the cause of your hair loss and your individual biology.

There are various treatments and strategies that can help your hair loss and promote hair growth, depending on the cause of your hair loss such as:

  • Medication (minoxidil, Rogaine  and finasteride, Propecia). These medications work by either stimulating hair growth or blocking the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone that contributes to hair loss.
  • Hair Restoration Procedures: Hair restoration procedures such as hair transplants or scalp reduction surgery can help restore hair in areas where it has been lost. These procedures involve surgically moving hair from one area of the scalp to another.
  • Lifestyle Changes: Certain lifestyle changes, such as reducing stress, getting enough sleep, and eating a healthy diet, can help promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
  • Topical Treatments: Topical treatments such as PRP (platelet-rich plasma) or low-level laser therapy may also help stimulate hair growth.
Hair PRP

Treatment overview

Procedure Time:

Depends on area treated

Number of Treatments:

3 to 6

Sensitivity Period:

12 hours

Full Recovery:

Immediate*

Duration Of Results:

Long-term with a maintenance treatment programme*

Price:

£300

*Individual results and reactions may vary.

Frequently Asked Questions

About PRP - VAMPRE FACIAL at Deluxe Clinic

Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses injections of a concentration of a patient's own platelets to accelerate the rejuvenation of old, tired, dull skin.

PRP injections are prepared by taking anywhere from one to a few tubes of your own blood and running it through a centrifuge to concentrate the platelets. These activated platelets are then injected directly into the affected area. This releases growth factors that stimulate and increase the number of reparative cells your body produces.

The PRP therapy can be performed on many parts of the body including the face, neck, décolletage, under eyes, hair therapy.

You may not see results immediately after your first treatment, but after 3 to 4 sessions you should be able to notice a real difference with changes to the texture of your skin. Optional results are usually seen after around a month of treatment.*

This is a long-term treatment with cumulative results. If you have regular maintenance treatments, results should last.*

Plasma is the liquid portion of whole blood, amounting to 65% of blood composition, remaining 35% is red and white blood cells. It is composed largely of water and proteins, and it provides a medium for red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets to circulate through the body. Platelets, also called thrombocytes, are blood cells that cause blood clots and other necessary growth healing functions. Platelet activation plays a key role in the body's natural healing process.

Scroll to Top