Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of services and goods by you (the Customer)
- These are the terms on which we provide all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any treatment.
- We are Deluxe Clinic Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 10417263 whose registered office is at 3 MARSHAM WAY, GERRARDS CROSS, Buckinghamshire, SL9 8AB with telephone number 01753885777.
Appointments and cancellations
- All therapists at Deluxe Clinic are trained to the highest standard to provide safe, effective and secure treatments.
- Please be aware that we have 48 hour cancellation policy. If you wish to cancel or rearrange your appointment please contact us immediately on 01753885777, we will try our best to accommodate you a new time slot, however it is not guaranteed. Failure to give 48 hours notice will result in the loss of the treatment from your prepaid course of treatments or charged 50% of the full treatment price.
- Please arrive for your appointment 15 minutes in advance, to ensure necessary paperwork is completed prior your treatment. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment.
- Deluxe Clinic will make maximum effort to ensure that your appointment runs on time. Nevertheless, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Please be aware that if you arrive for a pre-booked appointment and is considered unsafe due to medication, recent sun exposure, fake tan or interference with other previous treatments you will also be liable to pay a cancellation fee.
- Prior to your appointment we will guide you in necessary preparation required, i.e. shaving, make up removal, avoidance of sun exposure. Failure to follow our advice may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or cancellation fees being charged.
- Deluxe Clinic welcomes your children into the premise, however with great regret our members of staff are not qualified, for insurance, health and safety purposes, to supervise them during your treatment. Please ensure your child is accompanied by another adult, as they will not be allowed in the treatment room. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.
- No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
- Treatments administered to teenagers between the ages of 16-18 year old, must be accompanied by their parent on the first appointment and a consent forms must be obtained.
Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment.
- Courses of 6 treatments must be redeemed within 12 months of the date of purchase, any remained treatments will be forfeited after the 12 month period.
- All treatments requires a test patch 24 hours prior your first treatment.
- Free treatment is only valid when purchase a course of 6. Pay for 5 get 6th free.
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Treatment results vary from each individual, depending on many factors such as hormonal, hereditary, medical history, medication, commitment. We cannot guarantee two or more individuals receiving comparable results.
- Maintenance treatments are required on an on-going basis and results differ.
- Please be advised that photographs will be taken to monitor the progress of your ongoing outcome.
- We offer a full refund policy on any unopened products returned in a saleable condition with an original receipt within 14 days of purchase.
- Opened products cannot be refunded. However, if a product has caused any adverse reaction, please come back to the clinic with the product so that we can carry out an analysis, and if appropriate we can substitute the product which is causing an adverse reaction.
- Any adverse reaction must be reported within 48 hours of your appointment. We offer a full refund policy on any uncommenced treatment courses within 7 days of purchase.
- We cannot refund any treatment course that has already commenced.
- If you would like to change your treatment programme, we are happy to transfer any outstanding balance from untaken treatments to other services only.
- No refunds are offered for any treatments that form part of a promotional offer.
- It is your (client) responsibility to provide Deluxe Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to your treatment and any changes in medication along the way. We will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Deluxe Clinic regarding the care of a treated area.
- We do not exclude liability for: any fraudulent act or omission, or death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of Deluxe Clinic other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties, or loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession.
- It is our objective to ensure that every client receives the best possible service. However, we identify that on occasions things may not go according to plan. You are entitled to make a complaint, in return we will do our best to solve it at earliest convenience. Best way to inform us is via email at email@example.com including as many detail as possible, i.e. date and time, treatment type, photographs where applicable, or any other unpleasant issues you might have experienced.
- We will acknowledge your complaint either by telephone or in writing within 2 working days. We aim to fully solve a complaint to a satisfactory level within 20 working days of receipt of your written complaint.
- During the course of the investigation, we may require you to attend an additional consultation meeting with the practitioner involved in your treatment. We have every intention in solving the matter at the initial attempt, ensuring you will remain a satisfied loyal customer.
- We will ensure that all complaints are followed through, documented and when appropriate action is taken to avoid reoccurrence.
- We are committed in protecting your privacy. We retain and use all the information strictly under the Data Protection act 1984.
- We will not share your data with any third party except for administrative purposes relating to the services we provide and where we may be required to do so by law.
- We may contact you by email or other electronically communications methods to inform you of promotional deals or other special offers.